Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts for the conference will be submitted online using the online platform. Only abstracts submitted using the online abstract submission form will be considered.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to submit abstracts free of typographical or other errors. Abstracts will be published as submitted.
- Abstract decision letters will be sent via email to the corresponding authors no later than March 10, 2017. Please ensure that the email provided is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email.
- Only reports of original research or educational and social science innovations may be submitted.
- Abstracts are limited to 2,000 characters, not including spaces. This limit is a total character limit of all sections combined. This does not include the title or authors' names and affiliations. Review your submission very carefully. You may edit and correct your abstract until the abstract deadline, but after the deadline the abstract submission platform will not accept corrections or editorial changes. Abstracts will be published exactly as they are submitted.
- Abstracts (and the keywords) as well as full papers should be written in English.
- The abstract title should be 12 point Times New Roman and bold.
- Full name of the writer(s), Institution/Affiliation and Email Address.
Full Paper Critical Requirements:
Margins: Margins all 2.5 cm (1”)
Font Size and Type: 12-pt. Times New Roman font
Line Spacing: Double-space throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, references, appendixes, footnotes, tables, and figures.
Spacing after Punctuation: Space once after commas, colons, and semicolons within sentences. Insert two spaces after punctuation marks that end sentences.
Alignment: Flush left (creating uneven right margin)
Paragraph Indentation: 5 spaces
Pagination: The page number appears on the top from the right edge of every paper.
Passive voice: As a general rule, use the passive voice rather than the active voice. For example, use "It was predicted that ..." rather than "We predicted that ..."
Order of Pages: Title Page, Abstract, Body, References, Footnotes, Tables, Figures, Appendixes.
- Bibliography: according to the APA (American Psychological Association) Referencing System.
- Format: Full papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .rtf).